Monday, July 14, 2014

- New Blog Design -

I was looking at my blog and I realized that my design was gone!  I couldn't figure out what I had done.  It completely disappeared.  So sad - I really liked it.  So I had to start over from scratch.  It took me all night to finally decide on a design that I liked.  When I went to preview it I realized that all of my gadgets or widgets - whatever they are called - had all disappeared as well.  I was starting to feel that this was my punishment for not blogging for over a year - sorry:(    So after a very long night I finally am finished - thank goodness.  So how does it look?  Now I can finally get some shut eye!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Just stopping by to say hi!
-Leslie
TeachJunkie.com
KindergartenWorks.com

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other
blogs? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to
have you share some stories/information. I
know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested,
feel free to send me an email.

Here is my web blog :: Super CBD