Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Correction on my Clip Chart Freebie

SOOOOO  I'm a little embarrassed!  I never ever claimed to be a great speller - as a matter of a fact if you look through many of my posts I am positive that you will find spelling errors.  What can I say - I am a terrible terrible speller.  I certainly never won a spelling bee.  Well there was a spelling error on my behavior clip chart.  So if you downloaded it before you need to go back to the post here and download it again.  So sorry everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What program/word application did you use to get the boarders? Thank you

Mrs. Egley said...

To Anonymous,

I did not use any special program to make the borders. It is just in word. It is a text box that has the lines colored and thickened. there is an option for "more line" in word. I just chose that and made them polka-dotted. Hope that answers your question.

Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten