Sunday, March 18, 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow!

We has so much fun on Friday celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  We did it with rainbow style!



These wonderful recording sheets can be found at Golden Gang Kindergarten

I also made these wonderful rainbow cupcakes that I found on Google images and they are all over Pinterest as well!  I opted not to do the blue layer like you see in this picture.  For a little bit more fun and excitement I used yellow sprinkles for the top and told my students that it was the gold at the end of the rainbow.  My students were so amazed when they peeled the paper and saw the rainbow colors on the wrapper!!   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these cupcakes! I have a teacher friend who makes these every year, but went on maternity leave this year. No rainbow cupcakes for the rest of us. =( I forgot about them until I saw your post. Your blog is cute..I'm a new follower.
Bobbie

http://thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.blogspot.com/