Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Lovely Liebster Award

My Little Blog has been awarded the Liebster award from Cheryl at Crayons and Curls
Thank you so much Cheryl - this was such a nice surprise after a very tough week.

Here are my top 5 picks (sooooo many to choose from!)

1.  A Teeny Tiny Teacher - I love to read Kristin's posts - she always has me laughing!!!!!
2.  Growing Kinders  - awesome center ideas!!!!!
3.  Can Do Kinders - such great ideas and freebies!!!!!
4.  Kindergarten Works - love all of the wonderful organizational ideas
5   Kindergarten Rocks - so many wonderful ideas to use for workstations (so well organized)






    2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Thanks so much Mrs. Egley! Never meant my blog to be focused on organization, but I think that part of my style is showing though. Glad you've found it to be award-worthy. Thanks!
    - Leslie
    KindergartenWorks

    Lisa said...

    Congrats on the Liebster award! It's funny, I'm actually stopping by to award you with the Versatile Blogger Award! What a great week for you! You can check it out here The Versatile Blogger Award

    Happy New Year!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce